It is estimated that we have over 50,000 thoughts a day – positive, negative, frightening, enlightening or just crazy thoughts. They can be triggered by:
- Flashbacks (memory) and visual images
- Words, snippets of conversation (even from childhood)
- Familiar and unfamiliar objects, scenes, pattern, problems, tasks, and people
- Emotions – curiosity, anxiety, regret, anger, sadness
- And simply doing nothing
Sometimes we engineer thoughts or they simply leap into our minds unexpectedly. We accept, question, challenge or discard them. Some tumble around in confusion, become exaggerated and irrational, causing anxiety and mental paralysis.
ARE WE TAUGHT TO THINK?
This is a BIG question.
We copy patterns of behaviors and absorb ideas from those who influenced us in childhood. These thinking processes are assumed to be the right and only ones – until challenged by someone else.
We can become entrenched in a mindset that is later difficult to unlearn. Mind-sets inhibit the thinking process, can lead to bias, stubbornness, and prejudice.
These statements reflect just how fixed some people are in their thinking. Such people look for justification of their ideas which, in turn, reinforces the mind-set of an ever decreasing circle.
THINKING & ATTITUDES
How we think affects our attitude toward life:
- The positive thinker becomes successful because he believes he will be
- The creative thinker knows there is a solution to a problem, however impossible it was
- The bottom-line thinker will take calculated risks because she has evaluated the ‘worst possible scenario’ and has accepted it
- For the negative thinker, however, life is fraught, unproductive, complicated and something to be survived rather than enjoyed
AGB Consulting (Best jobAnd Top recruitment agency in Cambodia) ផ្តល់នូវចំណេះដឹងល្អៗជា
– ឧកាសការងារថ្មីៗប្រចាំថ្ងៃ | Best job in Cambodia
– ការជួយរកនិងផ្តល់ជូននៅឪកាសការងារជាច្រើន | job opportunity in Cambodia
– ផ្តល់ប្រធានបទល្អៗថ្មីៗជាប្រចាំថ្ងៃ | Best Quote And Tips
– ផ្តល់ការអប់រំតាមបែបពុទ្ធសាសនា | Buddha Quote
– សម្រង់ពាក្យអប់រំវារបស់គ្មិនល្បីៗក្នុងនិងក្រៅប្រទេស | Quote
– វិដេអូជំនួយស្មារតីដល់អ្នកបាក់ទឹកចិត្ត | Video Tips
– វិធីសាស្រ្តល្អៗក្នុងការបំពេញការងារនៅក្នុងក្រុមហ៊ុន| Tips for work
– បទពិសោធន៍័លើវិថីការងារថ្មីៗ | Best Experience job
– ផ្តល់នូវVideo កំសាន្តអារម្មណ៍ – រឿងអប់រំខ្លីៗ -ល
***More Information useful Link
1. Facebook Page >> https://www.facebook.com/agbconsulting/
2. Facebook Page >> https://www.facebook.com/AGB-Training…
3. Go, Home Page,>> https://agb-consulting.com/
4. Best Tips >> https://agb-consulting.com/tips/
5. Quote >> https://agb-consulting.com/new-ideas/
6. job in Cambodia >> https://agb-consulting.com/cambodia-jobs-listing/