BELIEF SYSTEM IMPACT
Positive thinkers will have been influenced by the belief system they have developed from childhood. Listening to parents, relatives, teachers, and adults in the outside world, children might develop a negative or positive belief system that affects their thought processes.
Negative belief system
- Men are not to be trusted
- After 40 it’s downhill all the way
- There’s bound to be a catch; it’s too good to be true
Positive belief system
- We always have choices
- There’s always a solution
- Tomorrow is another day
- Make excuses for not doing/completing tasks
- Lay blame when things go wrong
- Give up too easily
- Tend to see the negative in everything
- Devalue others and themselves
- Believe they can’t before they have tried
- Moan, complain, criticize
- Feel angry, resentful, envious
- See problems as challenges
- Live fully in the here and now
- Keep an open mind; all ideas and suggestions are possible
- Push out negative thoughts as they enter the mind
- Add up what they have rather than what they don’t have
- Don’t listen to tales of woe from others
- Don’t make excuses but take action
SPOTTING POSITIVE THINKERS
- They use positive language
- They use positive gestures
- They use a lively, enthusiastic
- They care about how they present themselves to the outside world
GOOD & BAD VIEWPOINTS
Positive thinking requires you to take the view that there is a bright and a dark side to everything. Positive thinkers see something good and something bad in anything and everyone. They acknowledge this then decide to select positive thoughts.
VISUALISE TO REALISE
Positive thinkers visualise then realise.
Unlike the unrealistically ambitious, positive thinkers take a few small but manageable steps to convert a simple idea into a practical achievement.
Success in small measures results in confidence, further vision, bigger ideas – greater achievements lead to more positive thinking.
Visualise yourself as an artist, in a new home, driving the car of your choice, taking your trip of a lifetime. Keep it at the forefront of your mind; have a picture of it on your desk, fridge, dashboard but don’t lose sight of it.
Take it slowly – have a realistic action plan – and focus on what you have achieved not what remains to be achieved.
DEVELOP A POSITIVE THEME FOR THE DAY
Positive thinking is encouraged by devising a formula, a mantra that begins with ‘I will’.
- I will view positively everything today throws at me and not think about tomorrow
- I will try to see some good in people and in every situation, no matter how difficult
Beginning the day with a promise to challenge negative ideas, suggestions, and put-downs and to walk away from the gloom and doom merchants, helps to reinforce positive thinking.
TIPS FOR STAYING MORE POSITIVE
It’s not always easy to think positively all the time. Stress, fatigue, changes in circumstances and other factors wear down the positive thinking machine.
Try to detach emotionally from a situation, be objective, see it from a different angle as a stranger might see it, and give yourself impartial advice.
Positive thinkers always have something to look forward to.
Think big and be big. Think yes and it will be yes. Project positive thought to achieve positive action.
With a little practice every day, positive thinking will become second nature.
AGB Consulting (Best jobAnd Top recruitment agency in Cambodia) ផ្តល់នូវចំណេះដឹងល្អៗជា
– ឧកាសការងារថ្មីៗប្រចាំថ្ងៃ | Best job in Cambodia
– ការជួយរកនិងផ្តល់ជូននៅឪកាសការងារជាច្រើន | job opportunity in Cambodia
– ផ្តល់ប្រធានបទល្អៗថ្មីៗជាប្រចាំថ្ងៃ | Best Quote And Tips
– ផ្តល់ការអប់រំតាមបែបពុទ្ធសាសនា | Buddha Quote
– សម្រង់ពាក្យអប់រំវារបស់គ្មិនល្បីៗក្នុងនិងក្រៅប្រទេស | Quote
– វិដេអូជំនួយស្មារតីដល់អ្នកបាក់ទឹកចិត្ត | Video Tips
– វិធីសាស្រ្តល្អៗក្នុងការបំពេញការងារនៅក្នុងក្រុមហ៊ុន| Tips for work
– បទពិសោធន៍័លើវិថីការងារថ្មីៗ | Best Experience job
– ផ្តល់នូវVideo កំសាន្តអារម្មណ៍ – រឿងអប់រំខ្លីៗ -ល
***More Information useful Link
1. Facebook Page >> https://www.facebook.com/agbconsulting/
2. Facebook Page >> https://www.facebook.com/AGB-Training…
3.Go Home Page >> https://agb-consulting.com/
4. Best Tips >> https://agb-consulting.com/tips/
5. Quote >> https://agb-consulting.com/new-ideas/
6. job in Cambodia >> https://agb-consulting.com/cambodia-jobs-listing/